Are you a PSW? A company is seeking an employee to fill their Personal Support Worker (PSW) position.
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Qualifications and Skills
- Completion of a recognized PSW program or completion of a first-year nursing program (Required)
- Live within 100km of the hiring location*
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Hardworking, compassionate, positive, solution-oriented, professional, and flexible
- LTC experience considered an asset
*Plan A offers supplemental employment with no guarantee of hours, because of this, we are not a reason to relocate to the area.
A casual/supplemental position with Plan A is a great addition to any part-time or full-time schedule! The specific responsibilities and duties vary slightly from home to home, as well as from shift to shift. These expectations will be communicated during the site-specific orientation to each home. PSWs are expected to provide personal care to residents, safely assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) including toileting, transferring, bathing and feeding. As a PSW with Plan A, you would be responsible for attending the LTC homes on a shift by shift basis as needed. Plan A offers industry-leading wages with the opportunity to travel to different LTC facilities. With incentives, accommodations, and mileage coverage it’s a great way to experience new towns and cities!
- Flexible work hours to accommodate your busy schedule (part-time or full-time hours available, minimum of only 3 shifts per month)
- Competitive pay
- Self-scheduling (easily through the StaffStat app)
- Orientation provided to all of our homes
- Access to Plan A on-call personnel at all times, should the need arise
Hourly wage is $22/hour with an additional hourly incentive for shifts posted with less than 12-24 hours notice.
We cannot wait to meet you!
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
Plan A Management Team
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.