An employer is hiring PSW’s in the Simcoe County, Grey Bruce, Muskoka, and Nipissing areas
Plan A is a staffing agency that supports Long Term Care (LTC) homes who are experiencing staffing shortages. We are currently looking for Personal Support Workers (PSWs) to join our qualified, dedicated, and compassionate team of support staff.
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
The specific responsibilities and duties vary slightly between facilities, as well as from shift to shift. These expectations will be communicated during the site-specific orientation to each facility
PSWs are expected to:
- Provide personal care to residents
- Safely assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) including toileting, transferring, bathing and feeding
Please be advised, at this time we are giving preference to individuals who:
- Do not have another healthcare employer
- Are willing to commute to a facility that may be out or your region (if there is no local availability). Our Recruiters can explain this in further detail
- Industry leading wages; $22-$29/hr
- Flexible scheduling using the StaffStat mobile app
- All work assignments are in a single LTC home
- Access to Plan A on-call personnel 24/7
- Incentives for out of town opportunities including hotel accommodation, and mileage coverage; a great way to experience new towns and cities!
Do you want to learn more about the employment opportunities Plan A offers before applying? Use the link below to request a call back from one of our recruiters!
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
Plan A Management Team
The ideal candidates will possess:
- A PSW certificate
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Hardworking, compassionate, positive, solution-oriented, professional and flexible
- LTC experience is considered an asset
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.