Sales Associates Part-Time
Sales Associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. These associates work in cooperation with their supervisors and other sales associates in various department. Specific store departments may include Lumber, Building Materials, Paint, Hardware, Electrical, Plumbing, Seasonal and Tool Rental.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Ask open ended questions about customer’s projects in order to determine their needs and level of expertise
• Ability to multitask
• Describe features and benefits of merchandise
• Explain the steps needed to complete projects and the products needed
• Maintain the in-stock condition of assigned areas, and ensure that it is clean and safe
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Experience in a fast paced customer service environment
• Experience working in a sales driven environment is an asset
• Excellent communication and reading skills
• Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
• Trade experience is an asset
• Proficiency with computers
• Detail oriented
Apply to: http://careershomedepot.ca/apply.phpsearch=true&locationKeywords=7226#jobfeed
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.