|Pet Valu is hiring a Part-Time Keyholder in Bracebridge!|
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
|Keyholders assist with ensuring consistently great execution which allows us to invest in meaningful time with our customers. They recommend the best products and services to create the healthiest, most playful life for all pets. They share accountability to drive profit to fuel our growth and future as the Devoted Pet Lover’s life-cycle partner. The Keyholder assists with all operations in the store and helps represent their store in surrounding communities. They prioritize Safety, Compassion, Expertise and Efficiency in all they do, and they live by and coach to our Core Beliefs.
What you get:
What you do:
|What you bring:
– At least 2 years of experience in retail or customer service
– Working knowledge of POS system
– Possess outgoing and friendly personality with strong customer service skills
– Ability to lift 50lbs repetitively
– Ability to work a flexible work schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
– Ability to have reliable means of transportation to and from the store
– A valid driver’s license may be required
– Previous Key Holder experience is an asset
|How to Apply:
Please visit the following link to complete your applications
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.