An employer in Bracebridge is looking for a painter!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
· Responsible for the overall completion of projects. Start to finish completion at a high standard of quality, and in a timely manner
· Maintain a clean and organized site and project
· Delivering quality and satisfaction through constant communication with homeowners, crew chiefs, and business owner
· Drop off flyers and market door-to-door in the neighbourhood around the work site
|• Preferably some experience with hands-on work (no professional experience necessary), you will be trained on how to take care of lawns & paint/stain projects and will be a pro in no time!
• Must have own car or reliable transportation
• Positive attitude
• Reliable and hardworking
• Strong communication skills
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.