An Employer in Sudbury is seeking to hire an Office Support Clerk
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Do you have a strong attention to detail? Are you a service driven team player, able to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment?
If this describes you, then you are the ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity with the Financial Processing Operation Branch with the Ministry of Government & Consumer Services, Ontario Shared Services.
What can I expect to do in this role?
• maintain manual and electronic filing systems;
• process incoming and outgoing mail;
• provide a variety of administrative and clerical support;
• provide customer service to internal and external clients;
• receive, respond and direct inquiries.
- You have demonstrated experience with electronic and manual file management systems and records management, retention, storage and retrieval processes;
• You have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
• You have the ability to interpret and apply office procedures and best practices;
• You have knowledge of mail handling;
• You have knowledge of postal and courier service processes and requirements.
Analytical and organizational skills:
- You have the ability to analyze various information and determine course of action;
• You have demonstrated ability to determine priorities, organize work and meet deadlines;
• You have the ability to work independently in a fast paced, high volume team environment with minimal supervision.
Customer service and communication skills:
- You have demonstrated customer service skills to provide reception duties and deal with clients;
• You have proven communication and interpersonal skills to interact with staff and clients, and respond to a variety of inquiries.
- You are proficient with computers and using various software applications including word processing, spreadsheets, email and internet.
- 2 Temporary, duration up to 12 months, 159 Cedar St, Sudbury, North Region, Criminal Record Check
- In accordance with the Ontario Public Service (OPS), Employment Screening Checks Policy (ESCP), the top candidate(s) may be required to undergo a security screening check. Refer to the above to determine the screening checks that are required for this position.
Required security screening checks along with your written consent, will be sent to the Transition and Security Office (TSO), Talent Acquisition Branch (TAB), HR Service Delivery Division (HRSDD) to evaluate the results. If applicable, the TSO, with your written consent, will request and obtain any additional employment screening checks that were not obtained directly by you.
A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position. The employment screening check(s) will only be reviewed and evaluated by the TSO for the purpose of making a security clearance decision. The details of an individual’s employment screening check(s) will be considered in specific relation to the duties and responsibilities of the position being filled. Employment screening check records will be maintained by the TSO and kept strictly confidential.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.