- Demonstrate ability and experience working with students with developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, autism and multiple exceptionalities
- Knowledge of behavior prevention and management strategies
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively as a member of a school-based problem-solving team
- Proven Ability to implement programs as directed by respective therapists and teachers
- Two-year post secondary certificate or diploma in social service field.
- A current criminal reference check with vulnerable sector screen
- Cover letter
The Near North District School Board is committed to supporting an inclusive and accessible environment. Please ask us how we may help you by contacting:
Human Resources Department
Near North District School Board
963 Airport Road, PO Box 3110
North Bay, ON P1B 8H1
Phone (705) 472-7015
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
Near North District School Board Requires Supply Educational Assistants in various schools in the Almaguin/Parry Sound