Near North Industrial Solutions is hiring a Mechanical Repair Technician in Sundridge!
How to Apply: Please send a resume to: email@example.com
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Hours of Work: 08:00 to 17:00 / Monday to Friday / Possibility of Saturday or evenings as overtime (rare)
Wages: $18.00 to $24.00 hourly / commensurate with experience
Duties & Qualifications:
We do repair and fabrication work for many different types of equipment and projects.
- A familiarity with pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Mechanical aptitude
- Adaptable to a frequently changing workplace environment
- An ability to multi-task
- hydraulic hose assembly, hydraulic and industrial equipment repair
- assisting customers with industrial supply needs
Above all else, we really need someone who is capable of the following:
- A strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. We don’t expect you to know everything but we do expect that you want to find answers or solutions.
- Comfort with talking to customers. Our customers are incredibly important to our success. We need people on our team that are comfortable talking to and providing advice to our customers while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Comfort with operating a computer. Part of our daily duties involves operating a navigating various types of software. You don’t need to an expert! You just need to be comfortable with it.
- Must be able to be on your feet most of the work day and lift 30 to 40 lbs. routinely
Job Type: Full-Time
Full Time Hours Per Week: 40
Part Time Hours Per Week: 25
Advertising Method: Employment North to Pre-Screen Potential Candidates
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.