A manufacturing business located in the Huntsville area is seeking an employee to fill their Mechanical Assembler position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
- Assemble various hydraulic, electrical and mechanical components to install the waste handling bodies to the chassis of the trucks
- Installation of hydraulic wet lines, air brake and suspension systems tires/rims
- Assemble fit and install prefabricated parts to hook up waste container to chassis of truck
- Works from blueprints, sketches, templates or verbal instructions
- Boot allowance
- Health spending allowance (HAS)
- Incentive program
- High school, trade school or post-secondary school
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems
- Tire mounting and installation certification and air brakes certification will be beneficial
- Heavy duty mechanic license
- Any credentials or licensure will be an asset however on-site training is available
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.