Infra Pipe Solutions LTD is hiring for a Material Handler!
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes by email to Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Infra Pipe Solutions has over 60 years of experience specializing in the design, manufacture, and custom fabrication of engineered polyethylene systems for water, wastewater, and storm water management applications. Infra Pipe offers its clients full-service engineering support in the design and manufacture of custom systems to meet their project’s specific requirements.
We are currently seeking a Material Handler to work out of our Huntsville, Ontario location. Must be willing to work 12-hour continental day shifts. The primary responsibility is to execute and control the material grinding process, ensuring that all re-usable product meets the standards outlined in the company’s quality plans.
$2,000.00 Signing and retention bonus; $1,000.00 payable after 6 months’ continuous employment and another $1,000.00 payable after 1 full year of continuous employment.
- Controlling the material handling process by inspecting, counting/measuring quantities /lengths, checking product, and machine conditions accurately,
- Ability to operate a forklift in a safe and proficient manner,
- Placing stock in the proper holding locations in an organized and neat manner,
- Participate in all 5-S and Lean Manufacturing initiatives, as promoted by Infra Pipe,
- Conduct all work according to established Infra Pipe procedures, policies, and standards,
- Actively participate in all Health & Safety training and promote a safe work environment.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions, year-round,
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision (self-starter), and as part of the team,
- The ability to develop strong and effective working relationships at all levels of the organization,
- Flexibility to work in other departments at the Huntsville location as needed by plant management.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions, year-round
- Competitive, comprehensive wages, commensurate with experience,
- Strong safety programs,
- Opportunities for career advancement,
- Generous company paid health & dental benefits,
- Generous company pension matches up to 5% of salary,
- Annual incentive and bonus plan,
- Ongoing training and support.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.