The Business Centre Nipissing Parry Sound (TBC) is looking for a dynamic, independent, creative individual to fulfill our Marketing and Programs Coordinator position in North Bay!
The Business Centre Nipissing Parry Sound is a Not for Profit organization, located at City Hall, North Bay, covering both the Nipissing and Parry Sound regions. The candidate will have the ability to work from both office and home, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm, with occasional obligations after hours which will contribute to lieu time. This is a full time, permanent, salaried position with paid vacation time.
How to Apply: Please email resume and cover letter to Jennifer Nickerson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
The Business Centre Nipissing Parry Sound (TBC) is looking for a dynamic, independent, creative individual to fulfill our Marketing and Programs Coordinator position, focusing on developing and overseeing all aspects of marketing, promotions, and social media, as well as coordinating in person and virtual business events and our youth entrepreneurship program (Summer Company). This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and small business, while supporting and inspiring our regions young entrepreneurs.
The Marketing and Programs Coordinator will create and implement marketing campaigns relating to any programs, events and opportunities initiated by TBC, as well as plan, create, post and share any announcements, success stories and entrepreneurial related information on TBCs social media platforms. This individual will also manage TBC’s website and ensure community partners are informed of any initiatives, as well as share training opportunities and resources that may be relevant to TBC’s clients and the business ecosystem.
The Marketing and Programs Coordinator will, along with the TBC team, plan and facilitate business related events both in person and virtually throughout the year. This individual will also oversee the Summer Company Program; a provincially funded youth entrepreneurship initiative that supports students operating a summer business.
Skills relating to event facilitation, marketing campaign development, promotional design, website management, program delivery, leadership and presentation skills, networking and time management are essential to this position.
The key duties of the Marketing and Programs Coordinator are:
- Development and management of all marketing communications.
- Event planning and implementation.
- Administer the Summer Company program. This includes program development, scheduling, marketing, outreach, onboarding, workshop delivery and hosting, reporting, and the management of clients throughout their participation in the program.
- In addition, the Program Coordinator will occasionally provide support to The Business Centre team by providing additional client support and assistance with other program facilitation.
Are You The Right Fit:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and keep updated records.
- Ability to follow timelines and meet deadlines.
- Ability to create and develop social media and marketing campaigns.
- Familiar with digital communication platforms and capable of managing a website.
- Ability to market, implement and deliver a structured program.
- Comfortable and confident in connecting with professionals, organizations, business owners, and youth.
- Comfortable hosting virtual sessions and presentations, speaking to groups both large and small, in person and virtually.
- Ability to recognize when team support is needed.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Have access to a reliable vehicle.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.