For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
For over 30 years, Pride Marine Group has been creating personalized watercraft experiences. We don’t just sell boats—we help bring your vision for a life well lived to reality by connecting you to the vessel that will take you where you want to go.
Join a dynamic team and a long-standing company of over 30 years in Muskoka. The Technician role reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for the diagnosis and repair of the best boat brands in the industry. We are a Mercury certified dealer. Exposure to PCM, BRP, Yamaha and Volvo as well. Keep your pleasure craft operators card will come in handy as we water-test all our boats and offer mobile service at our locations.
You will have your own dedicated service bay and access to specialty tools. You must have your own basic tools. We are a safety conscious company and you will be required to complete training and regular monthly safety talks.
– Take assigned work order to completion in a timely manor
– Monitor workflow to determine if scheduled time will be met or if an adjustment is needed to stay in estimate/budget
– Work closely with parts to obtain requirements needed to complete the job (both in stock and ordered parts)
– Pay special attention to the service work book and the promise delivery date to internal and external customers
– Work closely with the Service Manager
– Other duties as assigned
Year round employment. Hours of work will include rotating weekends from April – November.
– Able to work in variable work environments/conditions both indoors and outdoors
– Overtime will be required during peak seasons to meet organizational demands
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.