An employer in the Parry Sound district is looking to hire a Manager – Child and Youth Mental Health Services!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
The successful candidate will lead, manage, and provide direct clinical supervision to a multi-disciplinary team that provides services for children, youth and families in our Community. The Manager will provide leadership in program development and employee supervision to support optimal mental health outcomes for clients and accountability to funders; they will ensure that services are delivered with a client-centered, flexible approach that integrates a trauma-informed lens. The Manager will also actively contribute to the Agency’s leadership team.
Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology or Master’s in Social Work degree, or a Master’s degree in a related helping field;
• Current registration with one of the following professional colleges: OCSWSSW, or MSW designation, COTO, CPSO, CNO, CPO or CRPO;
• Minimum three (3) years demonstrated leadership and clinical supervisory experience in a relevant field;
• Two (2) years of management experience is definitely an asset;
• Demonstrated clinical supervision and case management experience/skills to ensure effective service delivery by employees;
• Demonstrated experience/skill in solution-focused/ brief services and knowledge of evidence based practices for complex mental health and family system needs, to ensure effective service delivery by employees;
• Highly developed administrative, project management, evaluative and organizational skills including time management and the ability to demonstrate flexibility to address competing demands;
• Familiarity with and commitment to current evidence-informed practices in infant/child/youth mental health, in addition to and family therapy utilizing face to face and virtual platforms.
• Leadership skills, as evidenced through mentorship, coaching, demonstrated initiative, advocacy and sharing of expertise to enhance team, agency and community practice;
• Understanding of management principles related to administration, finance and human resources;
• Collaborative, solution- and system-oriented approach; demonstrated ability to develop coalitions with cross functional team members within and outside of the agency;
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with proficient computer skills;
• Actively demonstrate an ongoing commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, clients and their families, visitors and volunteers;
• Contribute and lead in the culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events for all in the organization;
• Demonstrate ability and commitment to maintain confidentiality;
• Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in Canada prior to commencing work;
• Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates;
• A valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle;
• Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.