MBRP Inc. is seeking an employee to fill their Machine Operator position, located in Huntsville,ON!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Possible Job Functions:
- Operate various equipment
- Ability to distinguish various materials and gauges of materials
- Ability to use and read various measuring devices
- Perform machine set ups, changeovers and daily preventative maintenance
- Operate small tooling
- Meet daily production demand while maintaining acceptable quality standards
- Accurately complete daily production paperwork
- Safely manage and store end cut inventories
- Ability to follow standardized work procedures
- Physical lifting, bending and standing required for long periods of time
- Perform daily cleaning and organizing activities
- Problem solving capabilities
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Team Leader and/or Production Manager
Work as part of a team
Perks with MBRP: Employee discounts, Referral Incentive, Benefits @ 6 months, Appreciation Acknowledgments, No Rotating shifts, Weekends off opportunity’s, Active Social Committee, Community Involvement, and much more
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.