|Fenner Dunlop in Bracebridge is hiring Machine Operators!|
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Work: 8 hour rotating shifts - midnights, afternoons, days Monday - Friday
Wages: $21.70 per hour days, $22.70 afternoons, $22.80 midnights, excellent benefit package
Duties & Qualifications:
|• Operate fork lifts, overhead cranes
• Possess the knowledge, leadership ability, and dexterity to safely operate and run all machines/equipment in assigned work area.
• Follow established safety procedures and work in a safe manner to ensure well-being of self and others.
• Use appropriate safety equipment as required, such as personal protective equipment.
• Follow standard practices and perform all work necessary to promptly and accurately obtain quality and quantity production, and keeping work areas neat, clean, aligned and orderly.
• Maintain proper production records.
• Report production and safety problems to supervision.
• Read and follow operating procedures, specifications and instructions.
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to communicate verbally with superiors, peers and subordinates.
• Read and follow specifications, instructions, MSDS, plus fill in log books and production sheets when required.
• Ensure all directions, instructions, specifications and procedures are followed.
• Produce quality products.
• Maintain a good attendance record and adhere to the Attendance Policy.
• Adhere to all Company polices and procedures.
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment
|must be physically fit & able to lift 50lbs
grade 12 or equivalent
ability to work shifts (days, afternoons, midnights)
maintain an acceptable attendance record
|How to Apply:
submit resume to email@example.com
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.