A mom is seeking a Live In Care Giver/Nanny/Granny located in Lake Rosseau, Muskoka
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Enjoy all the perks of life on the lake for the summer, while providing companionship and supervision to a pair of lovely teens. Perhaps you are a University student, a retired teacher a hospitality worker at one of the many local resorts with mostly evening hours…?
This busy mom is looking for a reliable, genuine person to be with her girls while she is at work. They have already moved up to the cottage for the summer, so the position could start immediately. Her businesses are in Muskoka so she works away from the during the day, and does not want to leave them alone.
- Available soon or immediately
- Driver’s License/First Aid and CPR would be ideal
- Character references a must
- Interest in activities (other than Instagram and Facebook) tennis courts, kayaks, paddle boards and boats all available, small gym in basement. Girls must be off the couch.
- 19 or older
- Beautiful accommodations in the cottage and food provided
- Remuneration to be negotiated
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.