Patterson Kaye Lodge is looking to hire Line & Prep Cooks & General Kitchen Help – All Positions Needed!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Here at Patterson Kaye Resort we offer fully equipped cottage rentals that range from 2 to 12 person occupancy (studios to 5 bedroom cottages) with 24 units on site. Our on-site restaurant, Seasons, is open year-round. We are a mainstay resort in Muskoka and a showcase for the four unique seasons that the area is known for. We have placed a number of precautions in place to ensure the safety of our staff as well as guests. We’re located on Golden Beach Road just 5-10 minutes from Bracebridge and are right on Lake Muskoka.
- Follow the prep list created by our Chef to execute duties efficiently.
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen as per Chefs and company standards.
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned.
- Proven cooking experience is an asset but not necessary. We welcome students and individuals with a passion for the industry and are willing to fully train.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures.
- Efficiency, accuracy, and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- Familiar with the industry’s best practices.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards in a kitchen.
- A team player with great communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. without assistance.
- Smart Serve Certification.
- WHMIS Certification is an asset.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is desirable, training from a culinary school will be an asset.
How to Apply: Via email – email@example.com
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.