A Bracebridge employer is seeking an employee to fill their Lift Builder Welder position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Hours of Work: Full-time
Duties & Qualifications:
- Take pride in work
- Leaves ego at home
- Works safely
- Likes hard challenging work
- Strong and physically fit
- A craftsman who pays attention to quality and detail
- Excellent welder, arc, mild steel to mild steel, all positions
- Works towards continuous quality and process improvement
- Learns by example
- Anticipates and corrects problems
- Not afraid of heights (<~20′)
- A team player capable pf working independently
- Must have transportation to shop
- Pay dependent on skills
Job Type: Full-Time
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.