Muskoka Smart Homes is an innovative home technology integrator located in Port Carling, On. We are looking for a Senior/Lead AV Technician with experience.
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
- Custom audio & video installation, integration, and maintenance of home automation systems.
- Installation and maintenance of smart lighting control and automated shades.
- Home theatres, audio & video installation, and troubleshooting.
- Configuring & terminating networks, switches & routers.
- Completing low voltage pre-wiring.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area while adhering to Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Proven multi-tasking abilities with meticulous attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and a passion for AV & Smart Home Tech (a big win for us, but not necessary!).
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Results-oriented, driven, and disciplined with a “can do” attitude.
- Effective communication skills with a positive, professional, and friendly attitude
- Able to lift up to 55 lbs.
- Lifting, crouching, and reaching are all regularly required in the role.
- Working at heights on ladders and scaffolding.
- Working on construction sites.
- Programming & installation experience with ELAN, LUTRON RA2/RA3, HomeWorks Lighting Control & Shades, Vantage Lighting Control, Araknis Networks & URC (don’t know some of these but know others like Control 4, Savant and Crestron; no problem, we can provide you with training!)
- G class license with a clear driver’s abstract
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.