The Cowboys Anvil and Dock Defense – two Muskoka companies near Gravenhurst require labourers for metal work, and welding and carpenters for construction immediately!
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Work: 40
Wages: Wages are based on experience. $20 - 30 per hour
Duties & Qualifications:
The Cowboy’s Anvil
- Skill level can be new to steel working some previous metal working would be great.
- Driver license preferred or at least a constant way to get to work
- Wage is $20-$30 an hr. depending on skill assessment
- Hours worked are 8:00am-4:30pm – 40 hrs. a week
- Depending on job additional hours may be needed.
- Skill will be needed with carpentry tools, skill saw, drills, chop saws, measuring.
- Some building experience preferred
- Driving preferred but not needed, a way to work is needed.
- Wage $20-$30 an hr. depending on experience level.
- 40 hrs., some additional needed depending on jobs.
Must have transportation to job site, be reliable and able to work in various weather conditions.
Apply by email: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-Time
Full Time Hours Per Week: 40
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.