TimberNorth Homes are looking for a full time Labourer/Carpenter Assistance Worker.
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• High School diploma, College degree, past experience in construction or motivated individual who wants to pursue a career in construction
• General Carpentry: Operating tools and equipment on site, completing carpentry and renovation tasks as per site supervisor instructions (framing, flooring, build/prep etc.)
-Will be provided training on-site
• Arrive on site and on time, out setting up 10 minutes prior to start time • Daily timesheet completion
• Site clean-up/material counts for day-to-day
• Assisting carpenters on-site
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.