• Assisting the Lead Baker with the execution of all baked goods
• Excellent use of your time management skills and attention to detail
• Ensuring the kitchen and work areas are both clean and organized
• Inspecting kitchens and food service areas
• Working with specialized cooking equipment (ovens, mixers, proofer, knives)
• Food Handlers Certification
• Previous kitchen/bakery experience an asset, but not mandatory
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Team player with winning mind-set
• Excellent communication skills
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
Abbey’s Bakehouse is seeking an employee to fill their Kitchen Staff position, located in Minett, ON!