Employment North is looking to hire a Job Developer!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Job Developer – Full time
Our ideal candidate is an outgoing and energetic individual that is motivated and sales oriented. They are responsible for selling our agency and the services and programs that we administer. They are also responsible for establishing and maintaining strong and healthy relationships with employers to arrange and find job opportunities for clients.
- Meet monthly targets set forth by the agency for number of employers contacted and number of placements negotiated
- Complete and maintain reports as required for the purposes of tracking and monitoring the programs we administer
- Complete regular evaluations with employers and ensure that constant and regular contact is being kept with them
- Negotiate training contracts and incentive placements with employers
- Ensure all agreements and documentation is in order, signed and ensure that case notes are completed and kept up to date
- Provide outreach services to employers to determine their hiring requirements and creates job postings to market these positions to existing clients and posting to our job board
- Plan, organize and facilitate employer sessions either online or in-person (adhering to COVID protocols)
- Attend job fairs, community events and networks to promote our services and program
- Provides support to the employer as well as monitoring of placements to ensure job continuation
- Extensive local travel- Access to a car and a valid driver’s license is a must
- Some work outside of core hours required – networking events, chamber functions and discussions with employers outside of regular business hours
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Background in Social Services, Human Resources, Sales and/or Marketing considered an asset
- College or post-secondary education required
- Organized with a high attention to detail
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Analytical, problem-solver and networking skills a must
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven team environment
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.