Julia Broda is seeking an employee to fill their Internet Field Sales Representative position, located in Barrie, ON!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
|We’re on the hunt for Rural Territory High-Speed Internet Sales Specialists—tenacious sales professionals who are both goal-oriented and result-driven. If you have the skills to face challenges head-on, if you want the freedom to achieve personal and professional success, if you want to be part of a winning team, read on…
Why join our team?
We are defined by the passion of our team members and their beliefs in our company’s vast potential. If you possess a strong work ethic paired with a high degree of integrity and a results-oriented attitude, we are looking for you to join our winning team! We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
• An ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive
• An outgoing, people person (the idea of sitting behind a desk all day bores you)
• Disciplined when it comes to managing your time, evaluating your priorities, and accomplishing your goals
• Motivated by financial rewards (you like the idea of having an uncapped commission structure with a base compensation)
• Computer friendly ( Salesforce )
• Conduct yourself with optimism, empathy, and integrity as the face of the Bell brand
• Work from a territory lead list to deliver best-in-class sales to rural areas
• Identify the specific needs of the customer and come up with tailored solutions that fit their lifestyle
• Connect with your team and manager weekly to strategize, track goals, and report on results
• Use Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) system to manage your sales funnel
You will benefit from:
• Sales training and professional development
• A competitive base salary plus commission
• Tools and technology to help manage your territory
• Demo line
• Other perks
• At least 1-2 years of sales or marketing experience
• A vehicle and valid driver’s license
• A flexible schedule that includes availability on evenings and weekends as required and some overnight stay. (Vehicle allowance and overnight accommodations are provided)
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.