Bracebridge Employer is looking for an Intermediate Bookkeeper
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Duties & Qualifications::
• Prepare all transactions in an accurate, complete, and timely manner
• Post expenses, labour, and materials to correct jobs and GL accounts
• Process payroll, prepare source deductions and T4’s
• Record sales and prepare invoices as required
• Record customer payments and deposits
• Record vendor bills and payments, creating cheques/payments as required
• Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
• Prepare and record journal entries for amortization etc.
• Prepare HST, EHT and WSIB remittances and reconciliations
• Complete overview of bookkeeping according to established procedure
• Recognized college accounting certificate (2+ years) – graduate preferred but will consider student approaching completion
• Solid written and verbal communication
• High level of aptitude in MS Word and Excel
• Critical and logical thinking, analysis, and reasoning
• Proactive, organized, and accountable with a positive, can-do attitude
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.