An employer located in the South River area is seeking an employee to fill their Insurance Broker position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
- Prepare insurance quotes and sell insurance policies
- Understand and learn insurance companies’ portals.
- Accurately read and interpret MVR and Autoplus reports
- Provide an exceptional customer experience at every interaction
- Process renewals and endorsements on insurance company’s portals
- Set up pre-authorized payments.
- Document claims information on files
- A RIBO license or having recently passed the RIBO exam or being enrolled in the RIBO course.
- No experience necessary, but past experience as a Customer Service Representative or Junior Underwriter is a plus
- Proficient in computer use
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Enthusiasm dealing with customers and helping solve their problems
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.