An employer in Burks Falls is looking to hire a Millwright
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
For over half a century this company has been helping to build success for customers by launching – and often pioneering – major advances in non-ferrous forging and machining.
We’re looking to hire a full-time, experienced Industrial Millwright who has a positive attitude and is team oriented. Earn competitive wages plus shift premiums and benefits!
- Install, align, take apart and move industrial machinery and mechanical equipment, such as pumps, fans, tanks, conveyors, furnaces and generators according to layout plans using hand and power tools
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and find irregularities and malfunctions; report and trouble shoot deviations and tolerance of non conformities
- Use manufacturing software to plan and track work
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Read/interpret engineering drawings, blueprints and charts
- Valid trade certification or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and ability to follow Health and Safety regulations, policies, and procedures
- Proactive attitude towards health and safety
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Positive attitude with strong team work skills
- Advanced trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- 100 % Company paid Benefits: 100% Medical Coverage (Drug Plan, Vision, and Dental), Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Shift Premiums up to $2/hour
- 100% Company Paid Uniforms
- Full time hours with the option for overtime
- Review Structure (Wage increases and/or bonuses)
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.