- Day to day cleaning and maintenance of homes and cottages within the Muskoka district
- May include care of fine furnishings, finishes, and delicate surfaces, care of art, antiques, silver, and delicate items. Dust and polish furniture and fittings
- May include cleaning of trash , bathrooms, laundry , bed making, kitchen dishes and clean -up vacuuming, mopping and stock and maintain general house/cottage supplies
- Professional and courteous with clients, subcontractors, trades people and co=workers
- Work in a safe manner and within company guidelines and health and safety procedures
- Ability to perform manual duties and lift up to 20 lbs
- Ability to follow instructions to expectations
- Good verbal communication and organizational skills
- Experience with house/cottage cleaning an asset
- Valid Ontario Drivers license with clean drivers abstract an asset
- Valid and clean police clearance must be provided in order to work at this company
WAGE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
STAFF ACCOMODATIONS AVAILABLE FOR A NOMINAL WEEKLY FEE, BUT ARE LIMITED. APPLY TODAY!
Valid and clean police clearance must be provided in order to work in his company
Send your resume to 1Serenity@bellnet.ca
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
Serenity Property Management in Port Carling is looking for Housekeepers- Cleaners