Your duties will include the following (but are not limited to):
- Cleaning the bathroom thoroughly in guest accommodations
- Replace toilet paper, Kleenex, soap and cups when necessary
- Clean all mirrors & all windows in accommodation on a daily basis
- Dust all furniture, all lamps and the television
- Make all beds neatly, making sure all linens are even on both sides of the bed.
- Replace all towels and face cloths with new ones, if requested
- Change linens with fresh ones on appropriate days
- Vacuum the entire unit every day
- If the unit has a deck, sweep the deck and the entranceway and wipe all outside lights every day removing all cobwebs
- Empty all garbage cans & recycle bins and take the items to the appropriate recycle station
- If your section is located in a lodge building, vacuum the hallways and stairs
- If your section is located in a lodge building, dust all hall lights and baseboard trim
- Replace burnt out light bulbs as required
- Report any maintenance problems to Executive Housekeeper
- Ensure the room is equipped with any special requests ie. Crib, bedrail, cot
- Maintain resort outside areas by making the best effort to pick up any rubbish & other objects
- Maintain resort outside areas by helping to keep amenities & facilities tidy and organized.
All information & concerns should be brought to the attention of the Executive Housekeeper. If unavailable the next in line is the Rooms Division Manager.
Criteria for Evaluation
- Work performance
- Relations with staff, management and most importantly guests
- Knowledge of property and programs offered
- Appearance & Attitude
- Dependability & Punctuality
- Initiative & Interest in Work
Please send resume to: email@example.com
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
The position of Housekeeper is a very important one. You are responsible for cleaning both Guest accommodation and hotel inside & outside common areas on a daily basis. Openings in Minett, ON