Great people are the key to a great restaurant…and a great employer is the key to a great job. At Boston Pizza we continuously strive to be an employer of choice. We want the best people working here, so we do everything possible to create a fun workplace that great people will enjoy and thrive in.
- We start by fostering an environment that encourages career growth and entrepreneurialism. Our fast pace environment lets our employees progress in our restaurant and are able to obtain skills that will help them in the future*
- We also try to be as flexible with scheduling as possible, because we know you have other parts of your life to consider.
- Next, we make sure you are well trained so that you feel confident and competent in your role. It is a great feeling to know that you can thrive in any scenario a busy restaurant can throw at you!
- And finally we foster a positive, supportive work environment where each member of the team – from the kitchen staff, to the hosts, servers and managers
- knows what needs to be done and has the tools to do it.
- As a host you ARE the first and last impression of the restaurant. If you are high energy and have a passion for customer service, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Responsible for takeout and delivery orders.
- Answering phones, Greeting guests and escorting guests to their seats and informing them of feature items.
- Previous experience in a high volume restaurant.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle recommended.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Works will in a high-volume, team-oriented environment.
Apply by May 10, 2019
All interested applicants please email resume to:
email@example.com Attn: Stacy Semple
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
Boston Pizza Gravenhurst is seeking dedicated, trustworthy, and hard-working and customer orientated individuals to join our fun loving team as a Host/ Hostess!