There is an employer located in the South River area, seeking an employee to fill their Hospitality Steward position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Hours of Work: 15 - 30
Duties & Qualifications:
|– Assist with food preparation tasks,
– Wash, dry, and put away dishes in their proper places,
– Sweep & prepare dining room prior to guest meals,
– Sweep, mop and wash floors,
– Clean furniture and fixtures,
– Make beds and change sheets,
– Wash and fold laundry,
– Transport clean and soiled linens. Loading and unloading washing machines and dryers, folding sheets, towels and bedding.
– Ensure the safe storage and effective use of cleaning materials and equipment.
– Maintain a positive and professional decorum at all times.
– Work with our team, doing what needs to be done to ensure the safety & positive experience of guests.
|– Passion, initiative, enthusiasm, motivation and teamwork.
– A deeply empathetic approach to your work, both with internal team and visitors
– A commitment to and passion for championing the core values and identity of Northern Edge Algonquin
– Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Flexibility, Adaptability, Resiliency.
– Reliable transportation to and from work at our Algonquin Park location. In many cases, carpooling may be available from local towns.
– Experience in Food Service, Housekeeping, or Hospitality an asset.
Job Type: Part-Time
Full Time Hours Per Week: 30
Part Time Hours Per Week: 15
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.