Sift in Port Carling is hiring a Home Automation Technician!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
• Responsible for installation and wiring equipment such as televisions, audio systems, home automation systems, power blinds, etc. in new and existing construction, primarily within a residential construction setting.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of existing systems.
• Ensures finishing work, equipment and fixtures are satisfactorily installed to the corporate standard, site drawings and the applicable building and electrical codes.
• Reviews all installations against site plans and drawings for accuracy.
• Ensures each project remains on schedule.
• Ensure all tools and company assets are cared for and used in a proper manner.
• Follow instructions and direction from senior managers.
• Manages parts and materials inventory and ensures accurate billing to customers.
• Ability to learn and adapt to an ever-changing field of technology. Stays current with industry changes and trends, including changes to the building and electrical codes.
• Maintains an in-depth knowledge of all company products and solutions.
• Reviews job material needs and places orders through warehouse manager.
• Previous experience and knowledge of audio-video and home automation equipment.
• Computer skills.
• Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
• Possess excellent customer service skills.
• Possess standard construction knowledge
• Hold a valid G Class driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Work in a safe and productive manner and ensures the safety of others.
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate will all Company employees.
• Builds trust, values others, communicates effectively and demonstrates honesty, integrity and high moral values.
• Have completed the applicable health and safety courses and requirements.
• Have the management skills and ability to oversee those under their authority.
|How to Apply:
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.