CEO Enterprises in Port Carling, ON seeking Heavy Equipment Operator, – excavator, skidsteer, tractor
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
Application Deadline: until filled
Hours of Work: 40
Wages: Based on experience
Duties & Qualifications:
- Major responsibilities include, and are not limited to
- Arriving to a job site in a timely manner.
- Follow all health and safety instructions and standards as communicated.
- Conduct pre-operation checks and documentation as required.
- Use and maintain all safety equipment as prescribed.
- Operate a two-way radio where and when necessary.
- Maintain operation and job logs.
- Refuel, clean and lubricate equipment as prescribed.
- Secure special attachments to equipment.
- To maintain and steward all health and safety aspects of job site where required.
Apply to: CEO Enterprises firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to work well in a team environment with a positive attitude
- Class G driver’s license would be an asset.
Job Type: Full-Time
Full Time Hours Per Week: 40
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.