For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Now hiring General Labour for one of our clients located in Orillia, ON. We are looking for highly motivated candidates to fill a full-time position!
What’s in it for you?
Be part of a passionate, highly driven team
A positive, diverse atmosphere
Employee rewards and recognition (we still have fun!)
Great opportunities for career progression
TAKE A TOUR, LEARN MORE!
Perform production tasks as directed by Supervisor / Lead Hand; tasks include but are not limited to lifting (up to 50 lbs), garbage removal (various materials such as cardboard, wood pallets etc.) and sanitation.
· Complete checks and subsequent documentation if required, in accordance with training provided
· Report any issues to the Supervisor or QA
· Responsible for Health and Safety of all employees in the Plant
· Perform other duties in the Plant as required
Shift: Day shift : Mon-Fri 7am-4pm ( start times may vary slightly)
Requirements:: Education, Skills and Experience Required:
· High school graduate or equivalent experience
· Minimum 1 year experience in a similar environment is an advantage
· Ability to lift heavy weights (up to 50 LBS)
· Be able to work in a cold environment and stand for extended periods of time
· Highly motivated, team oriented and able to work independently
· Adaptable and flexible
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.