Knowledge of landscape design, plant identification and care practices
• Must be well rounded in horticultural knowledge
• Able to effectively manage and lead a team to work efficiently
• Good planning and organizing skills
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills to both clients and team members
• Willing to actively participate in continuing education courses
• Help in perfecting and Implementing systems
• Able to problem solve situations and good decision making skills
• Accommodations provided
Valid Drivers Licence
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume with references to:
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
Pratt’s Lawn Care is currently looking for a Gardener/ Team Leader in Bala, ON