An employer located in the Sundridge area is seeking an employee to fill their Fuel Truck Driver position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Wages: TBD - Based off experience and per load
Duties & Qualifications:
- Drive Fuel in truck pulling trailers or B trains with AZ license experience an asset
- DZ license an asset
- Air brakes endorsements is required
- Previous experience with a liquid load is considered an asset.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- WHMIS & TDG Certification Basic mathematical skills are necessary Ability to work well with others; good organization and communication skills; attention to detail and strong customer service skills are necessary
- Minimal 2 years professional driving experience required
- Strong safety focus required
- Must be able to work 12hr shift
- This job is very physical work
- Driving delivery truck safely, adhering to all MTO regulations and procedures.
- Working with our Dispatch Team in delivering product to residential and commercial customers.
- Planning daily route using knowledge of geography, routes, zones, streets etc.
- Loading truck with required product while adhering to all safety policies and procedures at loading site/bulk plant.
- Completion of daily shift report and all required paperwork.
- Company Policies and Procedures
- Completion of pre and post trip inspections.
Job Type: Full-Time
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.