Lofthouse is Burk’s Falls is looking to hire a Forge Tool Crib Attendant!
How to Apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
We have built an international reputation in our industry by delivering innovative, high volume, low cost forged and machined brass and aluminum parts. It’s a reputation we’re enhancing to deliver the best of two worlds: forging that exceeds competitive standards and industry-leading machining technology that delivers unmatched precision and overall value.
We’re looking to hire a full-time Forge Tool Crib Attendant who has a positive attitude and is team oriented. Earn competitive wages plus shift premiums and benefits!
The ideal Candidate:
- Flexible and adaptable, “Think on your feet” type of behaviour
- Have a positive attitude
- Continually willing to learn and expand their knowledge
- Mechanically inclined
- Enjoy the challenge of working in a fast pace environment with advancing technology
- Is driven by teamwork, as well as being capable of working independently
- Maintain accurate Tool Crib inventory, including current location of tools, dies and equipment, usernames and corresponding dates of the issuance and return of the equipment
- Set-up tooling for production through the use of set-up sheets and tooling drawings.
- Receive new Tool Crib inventory in accordance with established procedure
- Issue tools and equipment to workers while maintaining accurate records of the tools released from the Tool Crib
Skills and Experience Required:
- Capable of reading drawings and using measuring instruments in a high tolerance environment
- Inventory management / stock room experience an asset
- Ability to use various measuring equipment with accuracy
- Cutter/grinding experience is an asset
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to learn new software
Why Work for Lofthouse:
- 100 % Company Paid Benefits:
- Medical (Drug Plan, Vision, and Dental), Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Extended health care including physio, chiropractors and message therapy!
- *NEW* Company Matching Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Scheduling
- 185 days OFF every year PLUS vacation!
- 3 day weekend every other weekend
- $125 annual safety footwear reimbursement
- Company events, fundraisers, gifts, and giveaways
- Essential and stable company with 43 years of operation in Burk’s Falls
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Day Shift position
- Performance reviews are delivered *twice* per year – staff are eligible for a wage increase and/or production bonus every 6 months!
- Overtime premiums are paid after 84 hours in a two week period (4 hours better than ESA)
- Company provided uniforms
- Vacation time
- Shift Premiums: up to $2.00/hour
- Hours: 12-hour continental, rotating shifts
Why Choose to Live in the Great North?
Lofthouse Manufacturing is located in beautiful Burk’s Falls, Ontario. Burk’s Falls lies on the outskirts of picturesque Muskoka and has the convenience of being located between the cities of Huntsville and North Bay. Burk’s Falls is perfect for all types of lifestyles. Burk’s Falls offers a small town feel and friendly atmosphere to it’s residents.
Check out the following resources to see the beautiful northern region Lofthouse resides in:
We thank everyone for their applications to work at Lofthouse, though only those selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.