For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
|Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Ensure the delivery of consistent high-quality food and beverage service to all members and guest.
– Train, hire, and schedule restaurant and on-course serving staff in accordance with business volumes
– Establish clear performance expectations for staff
– Ability to lead by example, work well under pressure, and encourage high performance from fellow staff
– Serve as the event lead for weddings, corporate groups and other banquet functions
– Assist in managing departmental budget
– Work closely with the Head Chef and General Manager to strategize new product and service offerings.
– Sell food and beverage services to potential outing clients/members, show facilities and assist in planning as needed. Develop promotional programs to improve dollars per round.
– Create memorable experiences for our members & guests
– Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
– Maximize revenue through upselling, inventory management, and other cost-control measures.
– Serving, cleaning, and re-stocking as required
Direct Reports: Food & Beverage Supervisor, Serving Staff
Your experience and skills include:
|Please send resume to General Manager Adam Frederick at firstname.lastname@example.org|
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.