An employer in Muskoka is looking to hire a Foamer for their insulation system company
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Our company delivers the best in Blown-In Fiberglass Insulation and Polyurethane Foam to residential and commercial customers.
We are looking for positive and energetic individuals with the drive to make a difference in today’s construction industry.
The full-time, year-round position offers benefits and competitive wages, $35/hr++.
- Experience in Spray Foam Insulation
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to work on weekends
- Physically capable to work in small spaces
- Ability to work in seasonal weather conditions
- Valid D License with a clean record
- Must be experienced in SDS and adhere to all WSIB standards
- High work ethic and organizational skills
- Can be effective and productive in a team environment
Efficient and Productive with minimal supervision
- Valid Working with Heights Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Valid G licence with clean driving record
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.