Position: Facility and Grounds Staff
Reports to: Facilities Coordinator
Employment Status: Full-time and Part-time hours available for the winter season
Location: At our Resort in Rosseau, ON.
To provide a safe and guest ready facility through performing tasks related to grounds, facilities, building maintenance and program support while contributing to the overall vision and mission of Muskoka Woods.
• Snow removal – plowing, snow-blowing, shoveling, sanding.
• Perform trash removal (includes hand-hauling and transporting dumpsters)
• Routine checks of assigned areas to identify and correct any problems
• Respond to front desk and guest maintenance calls in a timely manner to the highest degree of quality
• Perform project tasks including painting and general repair in hotel and condo units and common areas
• Comply with all requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Policy, being aware of responsibilities and acting accordingly and working in the safest possible manner.
• Participating in all required meetings as outlined by supervisor.
• Previous experience in plowing and small equipment.
• Building and Property maintenance experience a plus
• G Driver’s license
• Personal values that match Muskoka Woods’ Core Values and Core Leaves
• Have physical strength & ability to lift/move up to 75 lbs (ie. vacuum cleaner, garbage bags, boxes and inventory).
• Be able to stoop, bend, and crouch.
• Have the energy and stamina to work 6 to 8 hours of physical labour daily
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest in Muskoka Woods!
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
Company Description: Muskoka Woods is a Christian youth development organization that welcomes everyone to an experience for a lifetime. Located on the shores of beautiful Lake Rosseau, we specialize in summer camp, school trips, group retreats and leadership development for all ages. We exist to inspire youth to shape their world.
Muskoka Woods is looking for Facility & Grounds Staff in Rosseau, ON