Bracebridge is the place to live, work and play! As part of a growing, vibrant and friendly community nestled in the heart of Muskoka, a world-famous region known for its lakes, rivers, beaches, parks and natural beauty, the Town of Bracebridge is seeking candidates for exciting opportunities!
We are looking for Part-time Facility Assistants for our Recreation Department.
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Will Do:
• Ensure the safety of your community by maintaining the cleanliness of facilities, completing maintenance, or cleaning assignments and ensuring that each location is accessible and allows for use of mobility devices.
• Assist the Facility Operator and provide back-up assistance to other staff as required in the Recreation Department.
• Assist in creating an environment that fosters healthy child development and healthy aging for your community.
• Be part of a team of like-minded individuals with common goals.
• Make valuable connections and take advantage of an atmosphere of mentorship and knowledge sharing.
This position reports to the Manager of Facilities or designate.
We are looking for a team player who is enthusiastic, customer service focused and who has the following:
• Previous Custodial experience is considered an asset, with demonstrated experience in the use of a variety of cleaning products.
• CPR and Standard First Aid or willingness to become certified.
• Good working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and WHMIS 2015.
• HIGH FIVE –Principles of Healthy Child Development and HIGH FIVE – Principles of Healthy Aging.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively in a team environment and to exhibit courtesy, tact and diplomacy in dealing with the public, department officials and other members of staff.
• Ability to adhere to confidentiality requirements at all times.
For more information about this job and the qualifications, view the job description on our website : https://www.bracebridge.ca/en/town-services/Employment-and-Volunteer-Opportunities.aspx?_mid_=1696
To learn more about the Town of Bracebridge and for other career opportunities, check out our https://www.bracebridge.ca/en/index.aspx.
We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Town of Bracebridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to meeting its obligations under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Questions regarding collection of information or accommodation should be directed to the Corporate Services Department at (705) 645-5264.
Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, S.O. 2001, c.25 and will be used to determine employment eligibility
Apply to this opportunity with your cover letter and resume, quoting File 2023-E-016 and your first and last name to: http://email@example.com.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.