Infra Pipe Solutions LTD. is hiring for an Extruder Operator!
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes by email to Human Resources (email@example.com).
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Infra Pipe Solutions has over 60 years of experience specializing in the design, manufacture, and custom fabrication of engineered polyethylene systems for water, wastewater, and storm water management applications. Infra Pipe offers its clients full-service engineering support in the design and manufacture of custom systems to meet their project’s specific requirements.
Infra Pipe is currently seeking candidates to work as Extruder Operators in our Huntsville, ON Production Department (full time). Must be willing to work 12-hour rotating continental shifts. The primary responsibility is to operate and monitor production lines, obtaining target production yield. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge of the HDPE industry for career growth with the company.
$2,000.00 Signing and retention bonus; $1,000.00 payable after 6 months’ continuous employment and another $1,000.00 payable after 1 full year of continuous employment.
- Actively participate in all Health & Safety training and promote a safe work environment,
- Sort, Pack. Crate and package materials and product,
- Demonstrate a passion for teamwork and learning in all interactions with other employees; assist in training others,
- Participate in all 5-S and Lean Manufacturing initiatives, as promoted by Infra Pipe,
- Conduct all work according to established Infra Pipe procedures, policies, and standards.
- Experience in plastic extrusion, thermoforming or injection molding preferred, but not required.
- Be flexible to work 12-hour rotating continental shifts or other shifts as needed.
- Basic computer skills
- Competitive, comprehensive wages, commensurate with experience,
- Strong safety programs,
- Opportunities for career advancement,
- Generous company paid health & dental benefits,
- Generous company pension matches up to 5% of salary,
- Ongoing training and support.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.