• Loading/unloading materials (physical)
• Packing and labeling materials
• Hazardous waste sorting/processing activities (transfer station)
• Work household hazardous waste collection events (various sites)
• Electronic waste recycling collection and processing
• Some Saturdays required
General Qualification & Skills
* Knowledge of WHMIS and strong safety practices
* Customer-service and Interpersonal skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Physically fit
* An environmentally conscious person
* Forklift experience (An asset)
* Responsible, reliable, and self-starter
* Current First Aid Certificate (An asset)
At BRENDAR we are not simply looking to “fill a position”, rather we are always looking for quality people to help develop and expand our operations.
If you are an individual who takes exceptional pride in the work you do please
call 1800 440 9744 ext. 1
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
Brendar Environmental Inc. is looking to hire a Environmental Hazardous waste Technician in Bracebridge, Ontario