Employment North is looking to hire an Employment Specialist!!!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Application Deadline: February 2, 2020
Hours of Work: 24 hrs per week
Wages: To be determined
Duties & Qualifications:
- Interview clients to obtain employment history, educational background and career goals.
- Identify barriers to employment and assist clients with such matters as job readiness skills, job search strategies, writing resumes and preparing for interviews.
- Assess need for assistance such as rehabilitation, financial aid or further training and refer clients to the appropriate services.
- Collect labour market information for clients regarding job openings, entry and skill requirements and other occupational information
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Team player
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Client focused
- Interpersonal awareness
- Criminal Record Check
- Own Vehicle, Valid drivers license
- College or University Degree in Human Services
Job Type: Part-Time
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.