Storwell is hiring an Embedded Software Engineer with the opportunity to work from your own home!
How to Apply: Please apply through their online portal at the very bottom of the page after following this link.
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Will You Be Doing?
Developing & implementing a wide range of software and technology needed for the new Rook Hotel. This includes
- Developing embedded software for microcontrollers (Microchip and NXP preferred)
- Showing a good understanding of common embedded communication protocols e.g I2C, SPI, UART
- Showing a good understanding of advanced embedded networking protocols e.g Ethernet, TCP/IP
- Showing a good knowledge of simple but popular Encryption Algorithms e.g DES, AES, ECC
- Managing memories for embedded applications with limited resources.
- Implementing multi-tasking for microcontrollers using Free-RTOS for embedded applications
- Writing code in C/C++ (C mostly), proficiently.
- Writing and Running Python code on PC to communicate with embedded systems.
- Working with Git, to update and improve existing codes after doing extensive testing.
Experience with embedded software design and programming in C/C++ for development, debugging, testing and performance analysis
4+ years of experience in embedded software development
Experience in understanding hardware, clock-level issues, bridges, delays, interrupts, clock gating, polling etc.
Experience building software for complex embedded systems or custom SoCs
Experience partnering and/or collaborating across multiple teams
B.S. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.