• Loading/unloading materials (physical)
• Transporting, manifesting, packing, and labeling materials
• Truck driving (DZ license required)
• Supervise household hazardous waste collection events (various sites)
• Hazardous and electronic waste sorting/processing activates (Bracebridge transfer station)
• Some Saturdays required
General Qualification & Skills:
|If you are an individual who takes exceptional pride in the work you do please
call 1800 440 9744 ext. 1
or forward your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
Brendar Environmental Inc. is looking to hire a Driver/Environmental Hazardous Waste Technician in Bracebridge , Ontario