An employer in Powassan is looking to hire a Door Screener
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
The safety of this company residents, staff, family and visitors is key as we implement and work with the rules of COVID-19. The Screener is an integral position of the Team, being the first point of contact to all that enter the work place. The following is a list of duties for this position:
- First contact of staff, family, visitors, vendors – active screening of incoming and outgoing people, including temperature checks, collecting pertinent information.
- Stock supplies – ie masks, gloves, sanitizer
- light housekeeping, sanitize common touch surfaces
- Answer, direct and respond to telephone calls
- Other duties as requested
- Must possess organizational skills. Must be punctual and reliable. Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be flexible and adaptable.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the elderly, their families, other staff members.
- Must be able to work in fast paced situations
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.