If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Dietary Aide is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
|As a Dietary Aide your typical day will impact in the following ways:
• Following proper food handling techniques.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
• Must maintain a current Safe Food Handler’s Certificate.
• Must be familiar with the correct procedure for service and handling of food.
• Ability to operate institutional cooking equipment, for example, dishwasher, conveyor toaster, and meat-slicer.
• Must have effective verbal and written English communication skills.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
|How to Apply:|
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.