Leon’s Muskoka is currently looking for full-time Delivery & Warehouse Associates, to work on delivery trucks and assist in warehouse’s.
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
The ideal candidate will be hard-working, able to handle heavy merchandise with great care while helping our customers turn their dream homes and cottages into reality. The position is based in Bracebridge and reports to the Warehouse Manager.
As an integral member of our team, you will be involved in the careful loading and unloading of merchandise from our warehouse onto delivery trucks and into our customer’s homes, all the while providing professional, efficient service to all you come in contact with. This collaborative approach to our business ensures a helpful, positive environment for all and maintains the overall standard of excellence that has made Leon’s the envy of our competitors for over a century.
- Industry leading training program for all of our Associates
- Build expertise through continuous training and development to ensure your success
- A generous employee discount program after the probationary period
- Development and career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
What are we looking for?
- Your ability to maintain a clean and safe work area; as well as your ability to manoeuver heavy merchandise anywhere from 50-150 lbs
- Your outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Your openness, approachability, and sincerity
- Your integrity and drive to succeed
You are required to provide and wear CSA approved safety footwear.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.