Calloway Storage is looking to hire a Delivery Driver!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Callow Storage is a Professional Self-Storage company that provides Portable Storage and Self Storage across Ontario’s cottage country including Minden, Muskoka, Gravenhurst, Huntsville, MacTier, Parry Sound, Kawarthas etc. Calloway Storage delivers portable storage containers using a late model 33,000lb GVW with a specialized container lift system to deliver the storage containers.
We are looking for a full-time or part-time Driver to deliver self-storage portable containers, inspect, clean, maintain, assemble the containers, and provide general Self-Storage maintenance. Full pre-trip inspections are required and use of computer vehicle software to optimize deliveries. Forklift experience preferred and a mechanical aptitude. We are looking for a hardworking individual that is reliable, personable and an effective communicator that will provide excellent customer service.
By joining our team, you will enjoy a full-time, non-seasonal, and clean working environment with a well-maintained and operational late model 33,000 lb GVW truck. We provide great benefits including paid sick days, dental and extended health care, and paid time off.
We are an established and stable business with a lot of potential for continued growth. We focus on excellent customer service and provide a well-maintained work environment.
• Vehicle and training provided.
• Must have a clean commercial vehicle driver’s abstract.
• Need minimum DZ driver’s license and 3 years driving experience.
• Must have good customer service skills.
• Must maintain the highest standard of safety in all activities and operations ensuring compliance with relevant regulations. This includes conducting pre and post-trip vehicle inspections, site inspections, and visual container inspections.
• Communicate with our customer service representatives as required to meet customer service requirements and maximize delivery efficiency
DZ driver’s licence
Clean driver’s abstract
3 years of DZ driving experience
How to Apply: Send email or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.